NOTE: There are 3 ways to add new workers to the system.
1. You add them one by one, manually. (This is what is shown here.)
2. You can add them in bulk via uploading a CSV.
3. You can send them the link to have them add themselves.
REMINDER: Before you start, at any time, under “MANAGE WORKERS” you can see the status of any worker – whether or not they have been invited to sign/review posters, or whether they have in fact signed posters once invited.
- Once logged in, navigate to the ACCOUNTS & ORDERS page. Click on the right hand side where it says “MANAGE WORKERS” under YOUR DETAILS.
2. Type in users first name, last name, and email. Then select the state they are in and/or states you need them to see. Hit save. You can also invite the selected users to sign at this stage. You can do this one by one by selecting their name and hitting “INVITE SELECTED TO SIGN”.
3. You can also send to everyone you’ve added, at once, by selecting “INVITE EVERYONE TO SIGN”.
4. Once you select the workers you need to review and sign the posters, you will confirm the posters you want them to see.
Hit “SEND INVITATION EMAILS” to send.
Need more help or have other questions? Email us at kim (at) digitallaborlaw.com today!