Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your access to the code/use of the code.
- You are responsible for maintaining and for ensuring your labor law postings/notification is in compliance with all state and federal law and regulations. You acknowledge that digital posting of labor law posters through the use of this Service is not the same as in-person, physical posters at a person’s place of employment. You recognize you can print off and use labor law posters found in this application.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your website, even if using our code for your labor law posters.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. If you change emails and do not update your account to reflect a new email, Edoc Service, Inc. can not be held responsible.
- You must be a human, and you should be representing a company. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface ("API"). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).